Boxers, singlets and belts are usually in high demand in and around every campus. If your goods are known to be of a good quality, you will surely record high patronage. This is not a stressful business for someone in school. With a little as N30,000 you can start this business (Boxers + Singlets) or (Boxers+ Singlets + Belts).
Here are some steps to follow:
1. Buy directly from wholesalers, and select the best materials (make sure they are quite affordable).
2. Know your customers taste (thick or light). Supply only what they demand for, not what you think they would like.
3. Get a good location around the campus: areas with high foot traffic.
4. You do not need a shop, all you need is a stand where you can neatly display some of your goods. You may need an umbrella.
5. Tell your fellow students; market your products. Get more sociable with people around you, it will enhance your sales. Let those in the hostels know you can deliver on demand.
Explore other opportunities