It’s no longer news that Nigeria is the most populous and blessed nation from the African continent. Nigeria is hugely blessed, both in human and natural resources. Nigeria’s population is currently about 200,000,000, and still counting. It’s has been said severally that Nigeria is the the new frontier, no wonder investors are always rushing to do businesses in Nigeria.
Reasons To Invest In Nigeria:
1. Nigeria has a huge population, this means there’s a big market for any investors.
2. Nigeria is more of a consumer nation, the government fiscal policy is geared towards encouraging local productions. This where you come in.
3. The government grants wavers to foreign investors in Nigeria. Quickly take advantage of this.
4. Cheap labour is always available, so you are not going to spend much hiring workers.
5. The country is very peaceful, except for a few pockets of insurgency in one northern State. Nigeria has 36 States and a capital; only Borno State is experiencing a few pockets of insurgency.
6. The country is blessed with huge deposits of natural resources, many are yet untapped. This provides investors with an array of choices.
7. The country’s economy is more dependent on crude oil, and the policy on diversification is now louder than ever. This why you should take a dive, immediately.
8. Unemployment rate in the country is quite high, posterity will remember you for providing jobs for many Nigerians. This should make you a fulfilled investor.
9. The country has a large skilled force needed to maintain and sustain your investments. The country has everything you need.
10. You will make a lot of money for yourself, and grow your investments for a long time. Is this not worth considering?
Welcome to Nigeria!