FG directs all the applicants to check their positions on www.brisin.ng from Wednesday 23rd announcing this to NAN on Tuesday 22nd of January 2019, the Head of BRISIN Implementation in Nigeria , Dr Anthony Uwa declared that those who successfully completed their application can check their names at their state list first and then the first 10,000 evaluated, though this will be screened down to the final 5000 as announced earlier.
200 persons would be picked and be trained as trainees trainers, some officers from the MDAs would join for the orientation and training in Italy or any other country we might consider necessary for the objective of BRISIN.
For those that paid but could not complete their application, if you have not receive return of your N1000, we will organize in the permanent BRISIN employment portal coming out at the end of March for you to complete your application. You would be given the chance to upload without further payment, but you must show your former application code to confirm you have paid before you could be allowed to upload your data.
The date for the new portal would be communicated and new method of application explained. Please be careful to not fall into wrong hands.
BRISIN JOB APPLICATION STATISTICS
- COMMERCIAL AND ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES: Total Record found: 4586
- DEMOGRAPHY: Total Record found: 1735
- DIASPORA: Total Record found: 1308
- EDUCATION: Total Record found: 11794
- FINNACE: Total Record found: 5332
- GSM DISTRIBUTION: Total Record found: 3217
- HEALTH: Total Record found: 4804
- LABOUR: Total Record found: 780
- LEGAL DOCUMENTATION: Total Record found: 791
- MIGRATION: Total Record found: 2176
- MOTORIZATION: Total Record found: 718
- OTHER: Total Record found: 1730
- RURAL DEVELOPMENT: Total Record found: 4435
- SERVICE ECONOMY: Total Record found: 1337
- SPARE PARTS: Total Record found: 504
- TRANSPORTATION: Total Record found: 1064
- URBANIZATION: Total Record found: 2030
GRAND TOTAL = 48341 APPLICANTS
FORTY-EIGHT THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-ONE APPLICANTS
NOTE: 1715 APPLICANTS PAID BUT COULDN’T SUBMIT OR WERE BILLED MULTIPLE TIMESTIMES